February 24, 2011

Vegan roasted Rosemary and Garlic Spuds




I came across a link yesterday morning that inspired me, to prepare my potatoes  a little different last night.
All you need is a bunch of spuds, some fresh rosemary and garlic.
peel and wash
7 medium sized potatoes
then very thinly slice them


set them aside

mix in a cup:
4 tbsp freshly chopped rosemary




2 cloves of garlic mashed
4 tbsp of margarine (warm and very soft) mixed with
4 tbsp of olive oil
some salt and freshly ground black pepper

pour over spuds and mix well,



fill into casserole with lid
preheat oven to 200°C / 390°F
first for 25 min with lid then for another 10 min without.

I had mine with veggieburgers, ready made from the shop, I got a little lazy ;-) Mr. Spider had his with some real-deal meat.
Hope you enjoy! Oh and by the way, any left overs go fantastic the next day, as fried potatoes...




1 comment: